This workshop will be delivered virtually through Go To Webinar. You will get the joining link via email one week before the event.
This webinar will include:
- Definitions – What is VR, What is AR?
- Examples – Types of real-world content examples that fall under the VR umbrella
- A focus on 360VR photo & video – the most readily accessible form of VR.
- Uses – How can the content be used. What businesses can benefit from engaging in VR
- Process and equipment – Brief overview
This workshop will be delivered by Thomas McVea. Thomas is a specialist 360VR photographer with over 10 years’ experience in creating photorealistic 360° VR content for many industry sectors. He is the Founder & Principal Photographer of the most visited independent travel and tourism portal for Northern Ireland – www.virtualvisittours.com
This workshop is organised and run as part of the Digital Growth Programme – a programme delivered by Alchemy Digital Training on behalf of Newry, Mourne & Down District Council / Ards & North Down Borough Council. You can find out more about the Digital Growth Programme at https://thedigitalgrowthprogramme.com
This project is part-funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.
Date: 07.07.2020 | Time: 10.00am – 12.30pm