A WEEK OF OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL!
This year Enterprise Week is bigger and better than ever with the theme of “Make it Your Business’ highlighting skills and career choices for future entrepreneurs, and providing a myriad of free business events, clinics and supports with the aim of assisting those who are thinking or starting a business, those who have started a business, including social enterprises and providing advice and support to established businesses, who are wanting to develop and grow their business.
All events within Enterprise Week will be free of charge and there is a mixture of virtual and “face to face” events. Amongst the highlights of the five-day programme are student skills and advice clinics, to help support the in-school learning and give a ‘real world’ perspective to the week. There will be helpful business Start Up clinics and podcasts and business growth workshops ranging from, social economy support, growing your business online, accessing new customer bases, building new business networks, digital sessions, as well as how to grasp new opportunities like tendering and engaging with customers.
Our local event include:
• Monday 8th Nov – Business Advice Clinic at Down Business Centre with Michael Morrisey.
Perfect opportunity for local business owners to pick the brains of local Downpatrick based Accountant, Michael Morrisey, who will cover everything from business start-up, financial and funding advice to sustaining your business. To book your one to one 30 min session ring 02844616416 or email email@example.com
• Monday 8th at 7.00pm. Start to grow…again. Webinar. Starting a business is one of the most exhilarating experiences in life.
Once you’ve done it what happens when your business hits an iceberg, or Brexit or Covid? How do you manage when it all goes south?
Join us for a shot in the arm of positivity, and we certainly all need one. To book register here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/start-to-growagain-tickets-197838298677
• Tuesday 9th Nov @ 7.00pm Webinar. How to Advertise on Facebook & Instagram like a Pro!
In this exclusive workshop, Red Chilli Digital CEO and veteran direct response marketer, Phil Carrick, is back again to show you how you can advertise cost effectively on Facebook and Instagram. Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMrcuyvrTwvGtVkrVo3yT-9G-oWOq-RdBeO
• Tuesday 9th Nov @7.00pm Meeting at Down Business Centre – Lean-In Down Celebrating Female Entrepreneurship.Lean-In Circles are a safe space to share your struggles, give and get advice, and celebrate each other’s wins. Whether you need help navigating your new normal at work or are looking for support from women who understand what you’re going through, your Circle will give you the boost we all need. Come along and join our Ladies Lean-In group but please register to we can keep you Covid safe https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/celebrating-female-entrepreneurs-tickets-197875409677
• Business Advice Clinic at Down Business Centre, Thu 11th
Experienced Business Advisors at Down Business Centre will be on hand to guide you through the wide range of business supports available to you to set up, start and grow your business across the Newry Mourne and Down District Council area.
Telephone 028 4461 6416.
There are lots more events going on throughout the week and a full list can be found here Enterprise Week 2021 – NMD Business.
Also keep an eye on our FB page for videos of local entrepreneurs which we will be sharing live during the week (Down Business Centre | Facebook.